Electrolux would like to provide you with information about what information about you (your “personal data”) we collect, what we use it for, with whom we share it and what rights you have.
The types of personal data we collect:
- Contact information – such as name, address, phone number, email address, and login information;
- Data collected when you are visiting our website – such as data collected through cookies and other automatically collected data to provide you with our websites, or information that you provide us with when visiting our websites (such as through contact forms etc.).
How we collect personal data:
We collect personal data from you or your representative when participating in our competition, visiting our website, activating your account.
You may choose not to provide certain types of personal data to us. If you choose to do so, this may affect your participation to our competition. However, unless otherwise specified, your choice not to provide such information will not result in legal consequences for you.
Why we process your personal data and the legal basis for the processing
We may use your personal data:
- for the organization, registration, selection and any other activity necessary for the purpose of the Competition The legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of contract;
- to manage and operate our website and application, including online registration. The legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of contract;
- to communicate with you about our future initiatives or events with reference to the Innovation Factory. The legal basis for the processing is your consent.
Where the processing activity is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent will however not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Information that we share
For the Processing purposes set out above, we may share or disclose your personal data:
- As required by law, to comply with legal process and/or to respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- With companies within the Electrolux group;
- With service providers and suppliers trusted to provide services on our behalf as well as with our partners;
- To enforce our terms and conditions; or
- To protect our rights.
When sharing personal data with a third party, Electrolux requires that such third party agrees to protect and handle your personal data in accordance with all legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, or other instructions we provide to them.
Your choices regarding information
You have certain choices regarding how we use and share you personal data for future initiatives or events with reference to the Innovation Factory and similar purposes. The communication may be sent via different channels. Email, phone, SMS, post, social networks. Where required by law, we will obtain your prior consent. You may withdraw your consent to information at any time (see “How to contact us”).
Your rights under EU/EEA law
If you are located in the EU/EEA, or if your personal data is otherwise being processed by an Electrolux entity within the EU/EEA, you have the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Rectification of your personal data;
- Request the erasure of your personal data;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Request that your personal data be provided in a format that can be transferred to you or another organisation (portability);
- Object to the processing of your personal data; and
- Lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
If you have any questions regarding these rights, or if you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may do so in writing, by phone or via email (see “How to contact us”).
Security of your personal data
Electrolux will take appropriate technical and organizational measures in line with applicable data protection laws, including requiring our service providers, business partners or professional advisors to use appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Storage of your personal data
We will store your personal data for as long as may be required by law, or as required under any contract. If there is no legal requirement, we will retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose/s for which it was collected and in anycase for a period of time no longer than 2 years.
As a global company, we may store your personal data in the European Union (EU) or in the European Economic Area (EEA) or other locations where we or our service providers and suppliers are located or have servers.
We may transfer your information between Electrolux group companies or transfer information to our international third party service providers and suppliers acting on our behalf, for the purposes described in this Data Privacy Statement.
Specific information to citizens of the EU/EEA with regard to international transfers
Your information may be transferred to a country outside of the EU/EEA which may not provide the equivalent level of data protection as the EU/EEA. We provide appropriate safeguards and protections for such cross-border transfers as required by law, including the use of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, Code of Conducts and/or Binding Corporate Rules. You may request a copy of these documents by contacting us at the address below.
How to contact us
The controller of your personal data is Electrolux Italia SpA – Corso Lino Zanussi, 24 – 33080 Porcia (PN).
If you want to exercise your data subject rights or if you have any other questions concerning this Data Privacy Statement, please submit your request at www.electroluxgroup.com/privacy or by email at email@example.com
For your information, the Data Protection Officer’s contact references are:
AB Electrolux (publ)
Data Protection Officer
St Göransgatan 143
105 45 Stockholm
Updates to this Data Privacy Statement
We may update this Data Privacy Statement. Any changes to this Data Privacy Statement will become effective as of the date it is published, or as otherwise required by law.